This position requires an experienced Structural Project Manager who can deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and scope. The successful candidate will have structural design expertise on various project sizes and types in commercial, federal, state and local agency government projects, multi-family and residential buildings. This expertise will facilitate mentoring for more junior staff. This position also requires strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to facilitate successful project delivery by harnessing the capability of the staff, while maintaining strong client relationships. These skills will be crucial to maintaining good working relationships with ADTEK's staff and current clients, and will also encourage repeat business as a result of client satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Participates in all aspects of the project from the preliminary study to design engineering and plans and specifications.
- Understands all engineering design tasks associated with system selection, evaluation and design, management, planning and direction of project construction document preparation.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing, and detailing structural elements for steel, masonry, and concrete buildings.
- Redline drawings and backcheck markups in a timely manner for CADD Support Staff
- Works effectively with and supports Team Leader while coordinating with our architectural clients.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with other team members.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are required.
- Registered PE required
- 10 years of design experience in base structural projects
- Engineering degree from accredited college or university
- Must be a sound team member with excellent communication and organization skills
Apply online at http://careers.adtekengineers.com
. ADTEK Engineers offers competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, holidays, and retirement. We conduct a pre-employment background investigation and are a drug-free workplace. EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/Disabled.