We seek a motivated Civil CAD Designer. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing CAD drafting and design support in the Civil / Land Development Department. Using strong communication skills this individual will support our Civil / Land Development engineering group, coordinate with the design team and build positive client relations to promote ADTEK’s commitment to excellence. If you are looking for a great work environment with unlimited growth potential, please contact us.
Essential Job Functions:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Responsible for determining design criteria, drawing sequence and presentation of project site drawings, details, profiles, etc.
- Layout framing on projects independently and or as instructed by project manager
- Organize details on drawing, coordinate detail and plan section numbers
- Assist in setting up and implementing department standards
- Translate all mark ups into drawings
- Set up backgrounds, orders and details for civil/land development projects
- Check and plot drawings
- Layout Demolition Plan for projects that will be constructed in one phase
- Independently research existing drawings at local jurisdictions
- Perform grading and surface modeling for simple projects, and determine earthwork volumes
- Back check work of CAD Technician
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Support Civil Team while working on multiple projects
- Proficiency with Civil 3D required.
- Certificate, Degree or equivalent CAD Class training.
- Minimum 2 years Civil 3D CAD experience in general building and site design.
- Ability to read construction drawings.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment required.
Apply online at http://careers.adtekengineers.com/careers
. ADTEK Engineers offers competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, holidays, and retirement. We conduct a pre-employment background investigation and are a drug-free workplace. EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/Disabled.