ADTEK Engineers, Inc., founded in 1987, is a nationally recognized firm that offers a full range of multi-disciplinary services, including structural, civil, and specialty engineering. ADTEK's mission is to provide high quality structural and civil engineering design services, to maintain a highly skilled staff of principals and engineers, to ensure client's needs are always fulfilled, and to balance concerns for safety and economical system selection throughout the design process.
We seek a motivated civil engineering candidate for our Frederick, MD or our Fairfax, VA office. The successful candidate will be responsible for site development, stormwater management, grading, erosion and sediment control, utility design, from initial project planning through construction phase. Using strong communication skills, this individual will establish positive client relations to promote ADTEK’s commitment to excellence. If you are looking for a great work environment with unlimited growth potential please contact us.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct engineering analysis and design in support of Project Manager.
- Perform hydraulic and hydrologic studies to determine engineered solutions for storm drainage and stormwater management applications.
- Prepare detailed utility plans and profile engineered plans for water and sewer infrastructure development.
- Prepare preliminary and final vertical and horizontal site plans
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited engineering institution.
- 0-4 years U.S. experience
- EIT Required
- Proficiency with AutoCAD/ Civil 3D
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and effectively manage time.
Apply online at http://careers.adtekengineers.com/careers
. ADTEK Engineers offers competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, holidays, and retirement. We conduct a pre-employment background investigation and are a drug-free workplace. EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/Disabled.