ADTEK Engineers, Inc. is a nationally recognized firm with completed projects in 38 states offering a full range of multi disciplinary services, including structural, civil, landscape architecture and surveying.
We seek a motivated BIM / CAD Technican for our Frederick, MD office. The successful candidate will be responsible for Revit Modeling and CADD drafting and design, structural framing analysis and design work. Using strong communication skills this individual will support our structural engineering group, coordinate with the design team and build positive client relations to promote ADTEK’s commitment to excellence. If you are looking for a great work environment with unlimited growth potential, please contact us.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for Revit Modeling and AutoCAD design and drafting of building and related structures
- Set up backgrounds, schedules and details for structural projects
- Back check others on complex project drawings.
- Markup standard details for complex projects.
- Develop details for complex projects.
- Review for coordination to structural drawings for moderate and complex projects.
- Attend site visits and prepare reports independently, for moderate and complex projects.
- Independent CA on moderate and some complex projects.
- Existing Condition Surveys and evaluations.
- Site inspection and reports during construction.
- Independently create new standard details.
- Help other drafters and engineers with non-standard plans and details.
- Detail non-standard conditions from architect’s drawings & engineer’s calculations.
- Use details and blocks from new projects to update and maintain detail and block libraries.
- Suggest design updates to details and blocks.
- Use developed standards and procedures to determine design criteria, drawing sequence and presentation.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Apply online at http://careers.adtekengineers.com/careers. ADTEK Engineers offers competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, holidays, and retirement. We conduct a pre-employment background investigation and are a drug-free workplace. EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/Disabled.
- Proficiency with Revit Modeling and AutoCAD.
- 2-3 years Revit experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of CAD experience in general building drafting required
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Ability to work independently within a team environment required
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license will be required for occasional site visits.