ADTEK Engineers is currently seeking a Program Manager to successfully manage multi-disciplinary engineering/architectural projects, which may include some complexity from inception through final delivery/closeout. The incumbent will lead cross-functional team(s) and subject matter experts in the design, development, planning, and execution of a complex Federal Government projects to meet specified requirements within established budget and schedule. In addition, the Program Manager establishes and manages the day-to-day customer relationships and communications.
Essential Job Functions
Requirements and Qualifications
- Responsible and accountable for the management, execution, and quality assurance of assigned projects including high complexity and multidisciplinary nature in terms of cost, schedule, technical performance, sub consultant coordination, and customer interaction;
- Responsible for contract review and requirements definition;
- Manage and negotiate contractual issues with external stakeholders;
- Present detailed technical presentations and communicate financial, resource, process, schedule, and technical matters to senior management;
- Formulate work plans and objectives and organize and meet with program team members to review program status and plan future actions;
- Establish schedule, budgets and cost controls and monitor adherence to technical and contract requirements;
- Manage operational and program directives in alignment with Corporate expectations;
- Review and provide input related to the process and performance of the ongoing projects.
- Establish and maintain excellent relations with counterparts and higher level representatives in outside organizations using skilled negotiation, tact, and diplomacy;
- Develop strong internal contacts with team members, managers, directors, and officers at all levels and in various departments;
- Lead complex teams and provide mentoring within the project team as needed. This position requires the ability to explain and present administrative/technical complex issues and solutions and to influence others in decision making; and proactively develop potential revenue growth opportunities to maximize revenue and profit.
Apply online at http://careers.adtekengineers.com/careers. ADTEK Engineers offers competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, holidays, and retirement. We conduct a pre-employment background investigation and are a drug-free workplace. EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/Disabled.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or engineering.
- Engineering and/or architect professional registration essential. Project Management Institute Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or equivalent certification preferable.
- 10 years of program/project management experience in the role of a program/project manager managing Federal Government projects.
- NAVFAC experience required, NAVFAC Washington AOR (DC, MD and VA) preferred.
- Minimum of five years program/project management experience reflecting projects of increasing complexity.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all of the following areas:
- Project Initiation/Closing
- Scope Management and Control
- Schedule Development and Control
- Risk Management and Control
- Cost Accounting
- Change Management
- Business Development Processes
- Opportunity and Proposal Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Strong complementary working knowledge of the following areas:
- Architectural/Engineering Development Processes
- Procurement Processes
- Quality Management Processes
- Finance/Accounting Processes
- Candidates must exhibit excellent organizational, decision-making and communication skills.
- High proficiency level with Microsoft Office and Project.
- Candidates must be U.S. Persons as defined in the ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (hold U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).